I am a co-host for another AdSpace Contest
The idea is simple: Get as many entries as you can (very easy to do) before October 15th. The more entries you get, the better chance you have of winning! Shortly after the 15th, they’ll announce the winner.
A 125×125 pixel ad spot (above the fold) on at least TEN DIFFERENT BLOGS that will run for one month. That’s at least a $100 value! Last month’s prize grew to be ad spots on 45 blogs!
Who else is co-hosting?
- Best of Stupid
- The Big Bald Blog
- Jason Boom
- Unconventional Marketing Blog
- Geek Mom Mashup
- It Might Be Love
- Mr. Javo
How do you enter to win?
- 1 Entry – Subscribe to any one of the blogs above via email (if you subscribed last month, you’re already entered again!).
- 5 Entries – Twitter about the contest with a link to one of the hosts’ contest posts (new!)
- 10 Entries – Write a post about the contest (must include links to all 10 hosts OR use our suggested text)
- 25 Entries – Offer up an ad spot on your own blog for one month as part of the prize package (links will be listed above)
Simply put, you could subscribe to all 10 blogs, write a post, twitter about it and offer up your own ad spot for a grand total of 50 entries! Fill out the form on any of the host blogs to report your entries.
Contest ends October 15th. Good Luck!